Thursday, March 12, 2009

I am Wendy... yes I AM!

Make sure you turn up your speakers for this post!!!!



Makiah swears she is "Wendy" ... you know, the red haired chick who's dad is Dave Thomas, the founder of the burger joint that he named after his daughter??? Yeah... THAT Wendy!



She begs me to take her to Wendy's while wearing this "get up" so she can get free food. She also likes to walk around our neighborhood, taking her pet duck for a walk... dragging it on a yarn leash.



Kiah has also decided that with all her experience making commercials for Wendy's she now is a spokes model for BIO CHEF deoderant. "Don't just eat your favorite food, smell like it!"



I guess you could say she's "Three fries short of a happy meal!"

She also has another "alter ego" named Louise Jenkins. I'll have to see if I can get some pictures of Louise to post here. Pretty hysterical!

SERIOUSLY.... the crap I get to put up with!
Good thing she's so cute & loveable! :o)




2 comments:

Emily Henderson said...

Yes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Staycha said...

Uh.. Rej, she's you sweetie. Sorry to break it to ya. I remeber an alter ego of yours similar to Cyndi Lopper.