Friday, April 3, 2009

You'll always be my BABY!

Rach at 7 months (on St. Patrick's Day)



Rachael is having a baby shower in May.
It will be at La Caille in Sandy, Utah.


I'm so excited to get some fun pics of her when I'm up there!
Especially with the
gorgeous backdrop I will have access to at
La Caille! (Both inside & outside.) I've got some fun ideas I can't
wait to do. Stay tuned for REAL pics! (instead of cell phone shots).

She's got 150 guests coming!
Who000ah....
spoiled baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it could have been 152 including her 1st and 2nd cousins ; ) JK. Can't wat to see the pics. My husband was telling me how it is so crazy that I live 20-30 miles from my 1st cousins and he has never met them, we MUSt get together sometime.

Celeste said...

Dang...that is a HUGE shower!

She's a cute little mama to be!

If you have time, I'd LOVE to see you when you are up here! I haven't seen you since you lived in Vegas... :(

Rejli Wodecki said...

Kate.... I forget you are up there. I still think of you in North Carolina! Especially since I'm in Phoenix and don't ever get to see you. I don't think she has even sent the invites yet, but I'll make sure you are on that list. I'd love to see you and that baby when I'm up there. Miss your cute face!
How's Kit? Where's April these days?