She is now 10 years old. I can't believe my baby girl has grown so quickly. I woke her up this morning with the smell of her favorite breakfast cooking... BACON (& eggs of course). I snapped a few pics of her on her way out the door to school.
Ke'arah got to open one of her gifts, which was a new hot pink RAZR cell phone
Scott and I went to her school to bring her favorite lunch (Subway) and ate with her in the cafeteria. She and her friends always LOVE it when we show up at school (treat stash and all!) We're taking a huge box of Air Heads (72 count) that she can give to all her friends at school and on the bus ride home. SCORE! I still think it's crazy that we have to smuggle treats in for birthdays, since the school has banned bringing treats to the class. I've always had a little "rebel" side to
Kylie & Kelsi Greenhalgh made a cute cake for her. They really made her feel loved on her special day.
Ke'arah has got more gifts waiting for her when she gets home. The anticipat
Tonight, we have the Girl's Camp Reunion to attend. I guess I get to be there, since I am the Asst. Camp Director. We're going to celebrate Ke'arah's birthday more this weekend.
Daddy took this picture of she and I in the cafeteria.
DANG! I just love this little Gem!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Ke'arah! You are growing up so fast. I love your blog Rejli, it's beautiful!
Hey Ke'arah.... You were a rock star tonight! (nice moves sista')Feliz Cumpleanos Ke'arah!
I love that you are on the blogging train! Happy New Ke'arah year I hope you make the most of every moment!
Lovez,
Darlene
Hey!! I was wanting a little of both and then when I get big again some of those prego pics. I will be free just about anytime...do you want to meet somewhere, my place, yours....just let me know. I am pretty much open all the time. I know what you mean about finding things out about people. There is alot that I have learned from peoples blogs too.
Welcome to the world of blogging! We can't wait to see all of your fun posts! Happy Birthday Ke'arah! Hope you had a great one!
Danya
Post a Comment