Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Allison Marie Masten



Alli's Birthday was yesterday.... 8-26-08. She just turned 22. What a beautiful woman she has grown up to be!
Al is quite the artist. She loves to paint and has a web-site where she displays and sells her work. She also takes after me, enjoying photography and anything creative. Allison is so loving and is always concerned about the "under-dog". Just like the rest of the family, she can be "two fries short of a happy meal". What can we say? We're the "Wacki Wodeckis" and the "Mental Mastens"!

Alli was living with us here in Phoenix for
about 3 months. She couldn't stand the heat, so she went back to Utah. We did a bunch of pictures of her while she was here. These are just a few of my favorites. Alli, You ROCK!!! You always make me smile. Love you honey.

7 comments:

The Olds said...

Awesome pictures!! I didn't know that you were a photographer. We will have to get together and let you take some pictures of us. Jailynn's will be 1 next month and I was looking into getting some done within the next few weeks. Nice to see that you have a blog as well!! Take care.

The Olds said...

Nice to see that you have a blog now. We will have to get together for some pictures! These are awesome!! Jailynns birthday is coming up and I was looking into getting some pictures taken. Take care and talk to you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Can you make me look a supermodel too?? Pretty please:)

Love the blog!!!! Now you just have to keep posting so we can stay up to date on your life:)

Rejli Wodecki said...

I do portrait consultations where you can view my portfolio & we plan everything out. Let me know if you want to get together and design a custom photo shoot.

Melissa,
I would LOVE to do some pics of ya. You are so beautiful, and YES we can do some SUPERMODEL stuff! I guarentee Joe would love them.
=0)


Karen-
Jailynn is an absolute doll!!! We could have SOOOOO much fun doing something creative and fun for her 1 year old pics! We can do some of the family too.

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Me too me too! I want model pics! How Fun!

Rejli Wodecki said...

Jacqui-

Just say "when" we will have some SERIOUS fun! Let's do a consultation.
:)

The Pullins said...

Rej, maybe you could do an super model night with a bunch of the ladies?! I think that would be a lot of fun!!!