Friday, August 29, 2008

Makiah Ambrielle Masten


Speaking of Birthdays.... Kiah officially became a teenager on 7-17-08. Yeah... I know.... it's crazy to think that she's already 13! We had blonde hightlights put in her hair and we spent the day shopping & pampering her with pedi & manicures. She's a spoiled "girlie-girl".

One of her gifts was 2 more of Stephani
e Meyer's books. She's obsessed with the "Twilight Series"... and I have to admit that I too, haven't been able to put the books down since I started reading them. I just started Eclipse.

Kiah's other dad (Will) got her two turtles for her birthday, while we were away at Girl's Camp. It was so nice of him to buy her $15 turtles and then to let us spend another $100 or so on all the crap that goes with them... like the aquarium, filters, food, decorations, heat lamp etc... At first, I was ready to get rid of them, but I have to admit, they've earned a special place in my heart. The girls named them Finnegan & Mr. Bubbles. They are so fun to watc
h. They each have unique personalities that keep us entertained! It's so cute how when we come in the room, they get up on their hind legs and beg for treats like little puppy dogs. We feed them so often that they are getting chubby & growing like weeds!

We are so blessed to have Makiah for a daughter. She is one of my greatest heros... always assisting me around the house and with the many projects I am involved with. Both she and Ke'arah are taking ballet, pom & cheer, jazz & technique, gymnastics & hip-hop, at a dance studio that just opened near our home. The teachers are all previous Phoenix Suns & Arizona Cardinal's Dancers/Cheerleaders. They also have a hip-hop teacher from MTV's America's Best Dance Crew. They absolutely LOVE going there everyday after school.

Ki is my ANGEL girl. I'm so completely CRAZY about this beauty!

4 comments:

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Aww I had turtles when I was young too! Scooter and Squirt! So Cute, we loved letting them loose on he hard wood floors for play time! Your blog design is amazing Rejli wanna re-vamp mine!! I guess I shouldnt be suprised though you are totally such a creative genious! I love it!

Rejli Wodecki said...

So sweet, so sweet Jacqui. Thank you. I just love you to pieces! You're such a doll. Let me know when we can get together to do some fun stuff... (blogging, pictures, scrappin', digital photo stuff etc....) I'm available on the weekends.

Jax @ AlyandAsh said...

Aww thanks Rejli, right back at'cha! I am usually super busy on weekends but friday afternoons are always free!

Celeste said...

YAY! I'm so glad you are blogging! What an awesome way to keep up with each other's lives! Love ya!
Celeste