Gosh! It's been so long since I've been on here, that I almost forgot how to blog! I've held off on writing about Rachael, my oldest daughter, because I wanted to get some updated pictures of her. Well that hasn't happened, with her being in Utah, and me being in Phoenix. Her birthday has now come and gone... so I figure I better GET ON IT ... using the pics I already have.
Rachael was born on September 11, 1983. Yes.... you read correctly, Rach's birthday is on Sept. 11th. She turned 18 the day that our country was attacked 7 years ago... a day we will never forget. She just turned 25 years old this year. YUP! A quarter of a century. I really shouldn't joke like that though, because then I REALLY start to feel old.
Rachael has always been a beautiful girl, but she has grown to be a STUNNING woman! These snapshots don't do her justice. She is very classy and elegant, but has a wild and crazy side to her as well (as you can see from these goofy candids).
Rach is an Event Planner/ Manager at LaCaille in Sandy, Utah. If you have never been to LaCaille, look it up on the internet at www.lacaille.com . It's a Tre Chic French 'Chateau' restaurant, with several acres of breathtaking landscape and views. Most of the antique furnishings are imported from France and the menus are to die for! It's a tad bit pricey, but well worth the atmosphere, superior service and scrumptious food! I have eaten there a few times myself. If you are lucky, you may run into some of the celebrities (that Rachael gets to socialize with), who hang out there frequently. Lucky, lucky girl!!!
Rachael used to live on the property for quite sometime with her best friend Mary, who is the owner's daughter. She recently moved off property so she could "have a life" outside of her work. She is a very busy woman, but she thoroughly enjoys what she does.
Rachael is so much fun to hang out with. There is never a dull moment when the family gets together. Her younger sisters all look up to her (literally) and adore her. Rachael is the "celebrity" in the family. She has been on television a few times. She and a few of her friends pranked each other on "Scare Tactics" (with Shannon Dougherty) on a few different episodes. I've got some really crazy recordings of their adventures. I feel so blessed to have Rachael for a daughter. She's one of my heros! LOVE YOU girl!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:
She is so beautiful. My sister was also born on 9/11 (she turned 30 on that horrible day) You are so not old (okay, maybe a little old) ha ha..
Rachael's 25!?!?! That's crazy. I love La Cal(whatever) Its totally beautiful. Steve took me there once and we walked around. I thought he was going to propose there but nope... left me hangin. Love ya sista auntie!
FYI... I changed my blog address to LaFamiliaCole.blogspot.com
Post a Comment