Yeah, so I thought I was really behind with my blogging before, but with the Holidays and my new job, I've really been out of the loop. We had an awesome Christmas and we're looking forward to a DIVINE 2009!!!
This is going to be a quick post but I'm resolving to update everything on here for the new year. I have a few days off, so I will have more time to catch up! Meantime, here are some new pics of my gorgeous girls! What can I say.... I'm CRAZY about them!
This is going to be a quick post but I'm resolving to update everything on here for the new year. I have a few days off, so I will have more time to catch up! Meantime, here are some new pics of my gorgeous girls! What can I say.... I'm CRAZY about them!




2 comments:
so glad to see that you have updated your blog. I know what it feels like to be a working mom. I look forward to reading you blog!
Yes, they are GORGEOUS (and sweet). Mama made them good!
Post a Comment