1. I am the youngest of 12 children. (7 girls, 5 boys)
2. I have never broken a bone (Thank you Angels!)
3. My favorite color has been PURPLE my whole life... but I love ALL colors.
4. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
5. I am a professional photographer & have been for over 17 years.
6. I am soon going to be a very young grandmother. (Thanks Rachael!)
7. I grew up on a farm where I learned about hard work & dedication.
8. I LOVE to ride horses.
9. My mom passed away before I got married or had children. Miss you Mom!
10. I LOVE cheesecake!
11. I am a LEO... and proud of it!
12. My Birthday is July 27th (put that on your calendar peeps!)
13. I consider JULY my birthday MONTH. I celebrate LIFE... not getting older.
14. I've never had a job for LESS than 2 years....EVER in my life.
15. I moved out on my own at age 15.
16. I was a finulist in my elementury skool speling B
17. I have played the piano since age 5... but RARELY play any more.
18. I love to go camping & fishing.
19. I work as a Counselor at the University of Phoenix.
20. I am obsessed with music of all kinds. Everything except hard core rap or extreme heavy metal.
21. When it comes to food, the spicier, the better!!! Muy Caliente!!!!!
22. I do not like Sushi
23. I love to read, but rarely ever fiction. (Twilight series is an exception!)
24. I do not like action movies or movies that are violent or ridiculously over stimulating!
25. I love to throw theme parties. I'm a PARTY girl!
26. I am a hair and make-up artist.... and I can do a "mean" up-do!
27. I have 4 gorgeous daughters, ranging from 10-25 years old.
28. I am married to the most amazing hubby ever!!!!! He's my best friend.
29. I was in an International Teen Beauty Pageant when I was a teen. Toooo fun!
30. I really enjoy interior design & take great pride in decorating my home.
31. I love to do home improvement projects with my hubby and family.
32. I would rather have someone scream their lungs out at me than to give me the silent treatment.
33. I really enjoy musical theatre and live entertainment.
34. I used to want to be a flight attendant when I was a little girl.
35. I collect playing cards from wherever we travel.
36. I LOVE to play card games.
37. I'm NOT a big ice cream fan.... but my favorite flavor is Bubble Gum.
38. I'm crazy about HOT wings!
39. I love to scrapbook, craft & do anything artistic or creative.
40. I really enjoy good comedy and have a great sense of humor!
41. I am not easily offended.
42. I get a long with most everybody.
43. I am good friends with my x-husband & believe that's the way it should be.
44. I am either super empathetic or extremely intolerable. rarely middle ground.
45. I am extremely loyal to those I care for and am intolerable of anyone who's not.
46. I am a huge advocate of "being your word". Which means I am super dependable.
47. I LoVe to dance!!! Yeah baby! Get your groove on!!!!!!
48. I definitely prefer to watch sports live... not so much on TV...unless I am cuddled up to my adorable hubby... watching the Suns or Cardinals.
49. I absolutely despise whining! or pitty parties.
50. Okay... we're HALF WAY THERE! ... I adore "The Rock" (Dwayne Johnson) Ooooh lah-lah! I mean, who can resist that raised eyebrow???
51. I secretly wish I was Faith Hill.
52. I believe in Angels.
53. I AM a powerful, creative, inspiring beautiful woman of light!
54. I enjoy doing random acts of kindness frequently.
55. I believe in the Law of Attraction.
56. I love variety in all things. I get bored with repetition.
57. I love to take bubble baths, relax & meditate.
58. I have a very active & creative imagination.
59. My middle name is Dawn - which represents the light of a new day.
60. My nickname in High School / Jr. High was "Jae".
61. I would love to learn to play the guitar.
62. I have ridiculously small feet.
63. As a young girl, my best friend was my 90 year old grandpa who was in a wheel chair, couldn't speak (due to a stroke) & I communicated beautifully w/ him.
64. I can turn my feet completely around backwards and stand that way.
65. I love thunderstorms & the sound of rain.
66. Love, love, love the smell of coffee.
67. I seriously LOVE the taste of fresh Cilantro! Homemade salsa is the best!!!
68. I am obsessed with the smell of baby lotion. Especially rubbed on a newborn.
69. I prefer the smell of fruity perfumes as opposed to florally scents.
70. I think that pumpkin pie & pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the BOMB!
71. I think the smell and taste of cinnamon is scrumptious!
72. I thoroughly enjoy wrestling with my husband & joking around with him.
73. I have lived in Utah, Nevada & Arizona. (SLC, St. George, Vegas & Phoenix)
74. I have a collection of stuffed Lions... thanks to my kids & hubby.
75. I used to collect Angels when my daughter Makiah was a baby.
76. I love physical touch...and have NO personal space. FREE HUGS!
77. I still love one of my childhood favorite movies.... "Savannah Smiles" She reminds me so much of myself when I was her age.
78. The song "FREE" by Faith Hill describes my life perfectly. Every word has special meaning. I'm pretty positive she wrote it for me. You can listen to it on my Playlist.
79. I love Rubies. Especially since they are my birthstone & red symbolized love & power. Suits me perfectly!
80. My nickname as a baby/ toddler was "Tweetie Bird" b'cuz I had big blue eyes and a little face.
81. I'm really surprised you have kept reading this far! No worries... Almost done!
82. I love MAC cosmetics.
83. I am a big fan of good hair products.
84. My least favorite household chore is doing laundry.
85. I think IPODs are one of the best inventions EVER! Photos & music all in one!
86. I love driving with the top down on my convertible, with the wind in my hair.
87. I love pedicures and am irritated when I see people who don't take care of their feet, wearing open toed shoes. Seriously people! I don't want to see your bunions!
88. I love to focus on gratitude and am thankful for how extremely blessed I AM.
89. I love to watch American Idol.
90. "So You Think You Can Dance" is a definite favorite of mine too!
91. My callings in the church are Girl's Camp Stake Asst. Director & Activities Committee. My hubby is the Executive Secretary to the Bishop.
92. I am extremely sensitive to energy fields around me. Electronics often disfunction when I am around. Coincidence?? Must be my magnetic personality!
93. I do not like hot Mayonaise. But LOVE frysauce (Mayo & Ketchup mixed) It's a UTAH thang!
94. I love to write songs & poetry.
95. I used to sing professionally. Now I rarely sing.
96. I thoroughly enjoy my husband's famous popcorn cake. YUM!!!
97. I enjoy living in the NOW and am certain that our pasts don't define us. We are powerful creators.... in partnership with God.
98. I believe that the purpose of life is to learn. I am open to the possibilities.
99. I am happy with my life.
100. I am grateful for my wonderful family and friends and am truly blessed.
Thank you for taking this time to find out a lil' sumpin' about me.
Do you relate to any of these? YOUR TURN!!! What's unique about you?
17 years ago




2 comments:
I LOVE reading about YOU! Miss you girlfriend...
Miss you too Lester!
I deserve to read more about you.
I challenge you to 100 things about YOU!
Post a Comment