Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentine's


My sweet hubby sent me these gorgeous roses at work. I also had a big bundle of 100 mini roses at home. He also gave me a heart shaped box of chocolates and we went to dinner at The Salt Cellar.
It's so nice to be SO LOVED and so IN LOVE!
Unfortunately, this picture of the big bundle of roses was taken after they started to expire, but I still wanted to capture the idea of them.
Last year, Ke'arah and I made this Valentine's box for her to take to school for their Valentine Party. The kids in her class thought she had "cheated" and bought it already made. They never did believe that we worked on it together and created it ourselves. She loved it so much that she saved it and used it again this Valentine's. It was a fun little project!


The girls' dad, Will came to visit from Vegas for the weekend. They were thrilled to spend time with him, which allowed for Scott and I to spend some alone time together. For those who wonder where the girls get their looks, check out the resemblance! He's been mistaken for John Travolta more than a few times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, my Unc!!! I love ya'll! He does look like John, I have always thought that too... I can't wait to see ya'll sometime!