On Saturday,
I did a photo shoot for my friend Dianna
at Paul Mitchell Salon.
I did a photo shoot for my friend Dianna
at Paul Mitchell Salon.
She will soon be graduating from hair school and is creating a brochure for her upcoming business. "D" has been doing my hair recently and I have been extremely happy with the results. Those who know me know that I am very picky about who does my hair because I have very fine hair which is difficult to work with. If anyone is looking for a new hairstylist, NOW is the time to get hooked up with Dianna. She's a little powerhouse and one day very soon,
you may not be able to afford her!!!
you may not be able to afford her!!!
Check out the photos of the hair models on my Photo blog:
http://photographybyrejli.blogspot.com
http://photographybyrejli.blogspot.com




4 comments:
Great photos Rej!
What a fun shoot! They look better than the books in the salon lobbies! Also, how do you add the feature that shows when people last updated their blog? Very useful!!
Thanks Celeste & Koren.
I love you guys!
Koren,
I checked out your blog and it looks like you figured out how to have updates on your blog buddies.
Where are your pics though???
How's those sweet lil' triplets in your belly comin' along! I'm SO excited for you & Dave!!!
I'm so glad that you helped Dianna out! It's fun to see how well she has done with something she loves!
Post a Comment