Sunday, January 18, 2009

WE ARE THE NFC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!


The Cardinals are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!
Woooohooooo!

I'm so happy for my hubby! He has always been a die-hard fan. Even through all these rough years of them doing so crappy. He is a firm believer in supporting the home team, so you will often hear him razzing those who live in Arizona, but who cheer for the opposing team. NOW suddenly we're seeing all the bandwagon jumpers coming out of the wood work, but I'm proud to say that my hubby has always stuck by them through thick and thin. THIS IS OUR YEAR PEOPLE!!!!!
GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the first 3 songs on my playlist .... all dedicated to my hubby and his winning team!

2 comments:

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

GO CARDS!!! We are right there with ya. Jake was wearing his jersey and someone said, "Now you wear their jersey." If only the kid knew that we were fans before. I told Jake, we picked a good year to wear our Cardinal jerseys for our Christmas pictures...especially now that they are in the SUPERBOWL!!!!

Misty Holt said...

We have some die hard fans in my family too, but I thought I would share with you the excitement in my brother's house when the cardinals won. He jumped in his non-heated pool fully clothed! They were so excited! I am sure you will have an amazing superbowl party (it will be your hubby's dream come true)! Go CARDS!