
I'm going to be a G-ma!!!!!!
....and we're FINALLY getting a boy in the family!!!!
My oldest daughter, Rachael is expecting & is due in JUNE.
With 4 girls in the family, we've been wanting a BOY forever!
He will be the first grand-baby on both (or should I say ALL sides)
and the ONLY boy in the family. Can you say SPOILED????
I'm way excited for Rachael & Rob.
They are going to be wonderful parents!
I'm anxiously awaiting photos of the ultrasound...
...so as soon as I get them, I will proudly post them here!
Check out the lullaby songs on my playlist
all dedicated to this wonderful news!


....and we're FINALLY getting a boy in the family!!!!
My oldest daughter, Rachael is expecting & is due in JUNE.
With 4 girls in the family, we've been wanting a BOY forever!
He will be the first grand-baby on both (or should I say ALL sides)
and the ONLY boy in the family. Can you say SPOILED????
I'm way excited for Rachael & Rob.
They are going to be wonderful parents!
I'm anxiously awaiting photos of the ultrasound...
...so as soon as I get them, I will proudly post them here!
Check out the lullaby songs on my playlist
all dedicated to this wonderful news!






5 comments:
What! Why am I finding this out on your BLOG! Congratulations old wise one.
Hi Grandma Rejli! Thank you so much for telling me about your fun blog!
I couldnt be happier about the beautiful boy that will be here soon!
I look forward to June more and more each day. Im sure me and Rachael will be visiting soon
Love,Daddy Robert
Rej, this is so exciting! Please tell Rachel how happy we are for her!! And I am biased (clearly) but I think little boys are absolutely, undoubtedly, heavenly wonders of love! Frankly, they rule!
LOve the ultrasound pics. He is a beautiful boy already!!
Congrats oh radiant grandma! So happy for your news! Love and miss you much! xxoxoxoxo
Oh my goodness,Me and April are tripping out about how grown the girls are!! I don't know if you know but me and April have babies too; ) So excited our babies will have a new cousin. Uncle Bill was picking on Momma and now he is a Grandpa too, that is too FUNNY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Oh my goodness we are so excited our children have a new cousin. I cannot believe Grandma Martha has 3 grands now.. it is about time our family grew. Uncle Bill was picking on Momma when we had ours now ya'll are grands that is TOO funny. The girls are so grown we are tripping out about how they have grown. Yay,we are excited. Baby Boys are loads of FUN!
Post a Comment